Charl van Wyk

Gadgets and Methods

Charl van Wyk

Postby Ekiwinox » 21 Apr 2017 17:28

In 1993, four terrorists armed with AK-47s, grenades & molotov cocktails were able to in under 30 seconds enter a room and kill 11 people and wound 58; some gravely with injuries that would forever alter their life. The terrorists had planned to kill all 1,000 plus of what they thought were unarmed people. They planned to mow down the trapped people and throw molotov cocktails leaving nobody alive.

One of the thousand, Charl van Wyk, was armed with a .38 revolver and just 5 rounds. He took two shots from a distance he felt was way to far away. When the bad guys realized somebody was shooting back they immediately evacuated. One bad guy had his hand hit from one of the two shots. The blood from one of the two inside the building shots provided DNA evidence from the getaway car seats to capture him. The final three shots outside hit nothing but scared them away. Or something like that.

Charl van Wyk AKA 1,000 plus people who are saying "I Should've Had a V.38 like Charl van Wyk did."

These types of things seem to be happening more and more thus the post and example of one for the good guys.

More detail at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50iG91xV8m8

Saved by the Left Click Highlight Right Click Copy Before Hit Submit Gods as I'm a slow poster who times out.
Ekiwinox

In Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Postby Ekiwinox » 22 Apr 2017 04:00

Man Facebook lives himself scoping out a room of 500 people then Facebooking himself brandishing weapons in his car in the event parking lot.''

10 minute long youtube describes his encounter with security.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/heavily-arme ... terrified/

He warns "I’m dangerous only if you’re stupid."

I saw an example of stupid today in an email titled, "The Wisdom of Women's Marchers." Marching Wisdom. In a reply to a question asking for tips for future Marchers learned through experience at the Women's March was, "Have no worries for there is safety and peace wherever we march. Lots of people had been fearful to bring their kids to the march, but ours in Nashville was 15,000 people strong with lots of families. Kids should always be involved in rallies because it's their world we're advocating for."
Ekiwinox

Return to Surveillance and Security