Elderberry tincture and swine flu info

Taking care of yourself and your crew

Elderberry tincture and swine flu info

Postby AK47 » 28 Jul 2009 11:15

Its obvious to me now that Swine Flu could really be a problem for the Northern Hemisphere during the next 6 months. I'm convinced that there is a high probability that this particular pandemic is engineered and was released on purpose. My personal opinion is that someone is trying to get rid of a lot of people which would match the NEW AGE objective of bringing the world population down to 500 million. This resulting in confusion and helping to bring about more control over the world population.

Noting the above image, the "spikes" you see on the virus bind to the healthy cells of your body. Particuarly in the respiratory system. The elderberry tincture according to Israeli and Norwegian studies, will fill in the gaps between the "spikes", preventing it to cling to healthy cells and pass the virus out of the body.

I'm posting my Tincture tutorial along with some other articles you need to be aware of.

First off, my plan is the following if/when Swine Flu becomes an issue in the next few weeks or months. Fall is quickly approaching so we need to get on our game.

1. My family is already taking 2000 UI per day (one pill) of Vitamin D3.
2. Starting late August or early September, we will be moving that up to 4000 UI per day (two pills) of Vitamin D3.
3. During the fall, we will be taking one tablespoon of Elderberry Tincture per day.
4. We have a non-alcoholic version for our small child. Just look for Sambcus at your local health store.

We also have N95 masks set aside as well if we need to go out in public. Food stocks are set aside in a number of locations in case we decide to move from one place to another.

Consider these recent articles:

100,000 new cases of Swine Flu in UK in one week.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 5CDC2A8746

Eldery to be Low Priority in Swine Flu
http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/di ... entist.php

Swine flu could kill hundreds of thousands in U.S. if vaccine fails, CDC says
http://www.latimes.com/features/health/ ... 7335.story

Why Vitamin D3?
First off Vitamin D3 is the best Vitamin D you can buy. It is highly absorbed by the body. The kind of vitamin D you get in milk is synthetic and not very good. You can buy Vitamin D3 at SAMS. Each pill is 2000 UI.

Can Vitamin D3 really help prevent the Flu? ABSOLUTELY!
Read about one doctor's awesome experience with Vitamin D on his patients at a mental hospital:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/51913.php

Ok, here is the tutorial on making your own Elderberry:

What you need:
1. Pint or Quart jars
2. Elderberries
3. Any cheap 80 proof Vodka
4. strainer
5. Time to complete tutorial: 7 days.

First off, you can buy Sambucus nigra Elderberries HERE: Order Elderberries

Fill your jars 1/3 of the way with dried elderberries right out of the bag they come in.

Then begin to pour your 80 proof vodka into the jars to fill up the remaining 2/3 space.

Then seal up the jars and place somewhere out of the light. They will stay in here for 7 days. You can keep them in the jars for longer but 7 days will be plenty of time for the berries to finish soaking up the vodka. Try to remember to take out once a day and shake up the jars. During this period, the elderberries will be soaking up most of the alcohol and giving up their medicinal properties.

After the 7 or more days, strain the juice from the berries into your bowl. Press down on the berries to get all of the juice out in the strainer.

Place your elderberry tincture back into the jars and store. No need to seal the jars with like you would can other items to vacuum seal. Just place the lids on and tighten. It should keep for a few years no problem. The vodka acts as a preservative.

Ok, now you have your Elderberry tincture.
Last edited by AK47 on 28 Jul 2009 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
AK47

Re: Elderberry tincture and swine flu info

Postby Joe » 28 Jul 2009 11:38

Well done!
Thanks

Now you Vikings who are thinking about it - go DO it.
Joe
Viking Chieftain

Postby Vic303 » 28 Jul 2009 12:33

Wouldn't you do as well or better to simply eat the Elderberries?
Vic303

Postby AK47 » 28 Jul 2009 13:54

Somebody else on the board can probably better explain that than me, however tinctures have been used for hundreds if not thousands of years for medicinal purposes. Something about the alcohol combined with the medicinal properties of the plant that actually makes it work. There are all kinds of tinctures you can make for different ailments.
AK47

Postby bbkaren » 28 Jul 2009 14:34

AK, thanks for the elderberry info! I've gotten some dried berries but couldn't decide on a recipe since there are so many out there.

1. How does this wind up tasting? is it vile tasting (i.e. the kids would hate it)? I don't think I'm worried about the alcohol in the teaspoon a day that (I think) little ones should get.
2. I just placed an order with the site you recommended. Back when I ordered my other 3 pounds, they were out of stock and I had to go with another company. Did you order from these guys recently, and were the berries in stock?

Thanks for your insight!

And as for your thoughts on where this came from and why, here's someone who's pretty darned respectible (not an "extremist" like us tinfoil hat survivalist types--a wall street bigwig), who thinks along the same lines and has thought this way for quite some time:

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

"... believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season.

These days, I keep remembering my sense of urgency leaving the Bush Administration in 1991. We had to do something to turn around the economy and gather real assets behind retirement plans and the social safety net. If not, Americans could find themselves deeply out on a limb. I felt my family and friends were in danger. They did not share my concern. They had a deep faith in the system.

As my efforts to find ways of reengineering government investment in communities failed to win political support, Washington and Wall Street moved forward with a debt bubble and globalization that was horrifying in its implications for humanity.

Overwhelmed by what was happening, I estimated the end result. My simple calculations guessed that we were going to achieve economic sustainability on Earth by depopulating down to a population of approximately 500 million people from our then current global population of 6 billion. I was a portfolio strategist used to looking at numbers from a very high level. Those around me could not fathom how all the different threads I was integrating could lead to such a conclusion. To me, we had to have radical change in how we governed resources or depopulate. It was a mathematical result.

A year later, in 1999, a very capable investment and portfolio strategist asked me if he could come have a private lunch with me in Washington. We sat in a posh restaurant across from the Capitol. He said quietly that he had calculated out where the derivatives and debt bubble combined with globalization were going. The only logical conclusion he could reach was that significant depopulation was going to occur. He said his estimates led to an approximate population of 500 million. I said very quietly, “that’s my estimate too.” I will never forget the look of sadness that crossed his face. I was amazed to find someone else who understood.

It turns out that we were not alone. Sir James Goldsmith had warned of the consequences of GATT in 1994 ( http://solari.com/blog/?p=3385 ). He described the process under way, involving the loss of land and livelihood for 3 billion people, “…This is the establishment against the rest of society.” Voices were rising around the planet as hardships exploded from global economic warfare and industrialization of agriculture..."
bbkaren
Viking Moderator

Postby AK47 » 28 Jul 2009 16:33

Thanks karen,

From what I know they have been getting lots of orders for the elderberries because its been well documented that it works with certain strains of the flu including bird flu which makes up part of swine flu noted by the graphic above.

I had extra but ordered more about 3 weeks ago and it came about 5 days later or so. Time is running out so I would order soon if others haven't already. Tamiflu will be soon be a joke and people will go searching for other things that might save them. Elderberry tincture will undoubtedly be one of those solutions they find.
AK47

Postby kaiservontexas » 28 Jul 2009 21:24

Ok, I am going to ask. I am assuming this is taking once a day, dosage level? I am tired so forgive me if I glanced over everything.
kaiservontexas

Postby Joe » 29 Jul 2009 06:59

two Tablespoons every 6-8 hours for 8-10 days

And it tastes terrible (to me)
Joe
Viking Chieftain

Postby bbkaren » 29 Jul 2009 08:40

Joe, I think that's the treatment dosage (i.e. you already have the flu or at least have been exposed), right?

The maintenance dose of Sambucol is 2 tsp a day for adults and 1 tsp a day for children. I imagine the tincture is more potent and hence, the lower dosage...

Also, is anyone concerned about cytokine storms? Apparently that's when your body, with a strong immune system, attacks itself in defense against the flu.

It's what a lot of people think causes so many young, healthy people to die from these flus (this one and 1918).

So in fact, there are those who believe that enhancing your immune system actually can be what kills ya. Food for thought...

That said, I'm taking D3 (2,000) as well, pumped up the vitamin C (2,000 for adults, 1,000 for the l'il guy), and taking the maintenance dose of sambucol.

I bought some raspberry flavoring hoping that it'll at least make the taste tolerable.

I take the sambucol lozenges from time to time (if I forget my syrup, or if I think I've just exposed myself...Dr's office, or whatever), and they taste pretty darned tart and a little bitter. No raspberry flavoring there...

That also said, we're all sick to death of the syrupy sweet flavor of sambucol (except for peewee) and who knows, the tincture may be a welcome flavor change.

I had seen honey added in some recipes in the past...I wonder, though, that may have been syrups and not tinctures...Now I need to do some more research...

AK, yeah, I ordered 8 more pounds. Regardless of cytokine storm, I still feel like having a strong immune system can also keep us from getting it in the first place...
bbkaren
Viking Moderator

Postby AK47 » 29 Jul 2009 08:45

The dosage I posted was preventative. Joe can clarify but I think his is if you think you may have already been infected with the flu? Yeah, it taste nasty. Put it in a shot glass and down it goes.
AK47

Next

Return to Medical and Health